We build next generation IT solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver quality and value. We believe in mutual respect, inspired teamwork and continuous development.
Join our great team of professionals and have the opportunity to develop complex solutions within a large software system scope.
In this role you will collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews as well as make effective decisions together with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
Take part in the design, development, modification and maintenance of software systems for one of our top clients in the finance sector!
- At least 3+ years of experience with ReactJS
- Experience with JS module patterns
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS
- CSS Preprocessors (SASS, Less)
- Responsive Design
- Version control – Git
- Good command of English language (written and spoken)
- State management libraries (Redux)
- React ecosystem – react-router / react-router-dom, react hooks, styled-components etc
- Familiarity with API Designs
- Basics in API security as OAuth2, JWT etc
- RESTful APIs
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines
- Build tools – Webpack, grunt, gulp etc
- Unit testing – Jest, Jasmine or similar
- Ensures code is well designed, testable, maintainable, scalable and supportable.
- Develops software verification plans and integrates software components into a fully functional software system.
- Promotes system reliability and operability.
- Provides demos of software products to stakeholders.
- Investigates issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes (analyze and fix bugs) and workarounds, reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- Analyzes requirement documents/BRDs.
- Work as technical interface with other teams to resolve issues related to interfacing functionalities.
- Assumes technical accountability for his/her specific work products within an application and provides technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- Ensures that documentation related to specific modules/applications is correct and up to date.
- Performs peer code inspection, reviews developed solutions, and provides relevant feedback.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, company sponsored mobile phone plan, different partnership and discounts programmes
- Great work environment – generous space with state of the art hardware and software, additional health insurance, different food and beverage offers, open communication, team buildings and celebrations
- Opportunities for growth and career development – knowledge sharing seminars, technical trainings and individual certification plans, regular performance assessment, access to large library of technical materials
- Regular holidays and vacation time, plus one additional annual holiday day per every year served