We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our growing Quality Assurance practice of 70+ professionals. In this role, you will drive testing activities through the complete software implementation process in one of our challenging and cutting-edge technology projects. You will be part of a software engineering team of 3-8 members and will be primary contact for assuring solution quality.
- Passionate about quality and striving to its improvement in every detail
- Have at least 1 year professional experience as a QA or software engineer
- Have good understanding of OOP principles, relational databases, algorithms
- Have basic knowledge in Java language – good reading comprehension skills are required, code writing is considered advantage
- Experienced of working hands-on with SQL or PL/SQL
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
- Design and execute functional test cases and scenarios
- Troubleshoot found problems, investigate root causes and provide comprehensive test reports and analysis of the test results
- Monitor and improve the testing process for achieving superior quality of the solutions (test driven development, design and code reviews, etc.)
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, MUSE – shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable work environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.