Our team is growing and we are looking to hire a Personal Assistant to support our management group and internal initiatives.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position (organizational or administrative)
- Responsibility, loyalty, discretion
- Computer literacy
- Ability to handle short deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Proactive approach and ability to prioritize
- Driver’s licence
- Assist the company management with their day-to-day activities
- Gather and process various documents
- Organize schedules, arrange reservations, etc.
- Organize events
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, MUSE – shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable work environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.