We are expanding our database developers team and are looking for a passionate Oracle Developer. The team is responsible for providing new architectures and scalability solutions to ever growing business and data processing needs. Joining our team will give you the possibility to make a great career step forward, expand your expertise, work with modern technology stack and be part of our international projects.
- А skillful database developer with 3+ years of experience with Oracle or MSSQL
- A professional with an excellent understanding of database design (database normalization concepts, table and index partitioning, and/or parallel execution), data modelling concepts, and experience with data migrations
- Not afraid to touch data on production environment Monday morning
- Experienced in writing views, stored procedures, functions and packages
- Well aware what normalization is and you are not afraid to use it upon developers
- Not surprised that a trigger could make your day and spoil an entire week at the same time
- Improve your experience in Database redesign – work with database architects and other team members on the design of the solutions
- Participate in DB analysis and performance testing, tune and optimize database
- Become a master of data modelling and development
- Support, maintain and develop systems with highly confidential data
- Expand your ETL knowledge
- Learn to write well structured technical documentation
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, MUSE – shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable working environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.