We are expanding our team and we are currently looking for a .NET Tech Team Lead to join us.
You will have the opportunity to gain knowledge in the finance sector as well as the credit services area while taking responsibility for the development and enhancement of application solutions.
You can be part of a great team of professionals with solid .Net experience – bring yours to make our projects for top clients in the finance sector even better!
- At least 2 years programming experience in leading technical teams
- At least 7 years programming experience in .NET (and .Net Core)
- A thorough understanding of the concepts and patterns of OOP.
- Practical Experience with WebAPI/RESTful services
- Experience with DB (DB2/MS SQL/Oracle)
- Practical experience deploying & debugging web applications on IIS and Windows Environment.
- Strong skills in designing enterprise solutions.
- Strong communicational skills and ability to cooperate with distant software development teams.
- Good command of English language (written and spoken)
- Strong understanding of application lifecycle and development methodology
- Responsible for projects analysis phase (gathering and documenting technical and business requirements), coordination and communication with the customer and providing technical assistance to the team
- Hands on the code from prototyping till implementation at PROD env.
- Development of .Net applications (Services)
- Support and enhancement (incl. upgrade) of existing .Net applications
- Development of .Net Web Services.
- Support and enhancement of existing legacy system
- Managing and implementing the customization of current applications in line with changing business needs.
- Development of robust, resilient, scalable and easily maintainable systems.
- Documenting code and tests to support on-going maintenance of the code.
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, company sponsored mobile phone plan, different partnership and discounts programes
- Great work environment – generous space with state of the art hardware and software, additional health insurance, different food and beverage offers, open communication, team buildings and celebrations
- Opportunities for growth and career development – knowledge sharing seminars, technical trainings and individual certification plans, regular performance assessment, access to a large library of technical materials
- Regular holidays and vacation time, plus one additional day of annual vacation for every year served