We build next generation IT solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver quality and value. We believe in mutual respect, inspired teamwork and continuous development.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer (at least 2 years) to join one of our long-term teams that is delivering software solutions and professional services for one of our customers in the banking sector.
You will have the opportunity to gain knowledge in bank industry and take responsibility for development of one of the applications supported by Musala Soft team – the POS lifecycle management system in the bank. The solution is a web-based system that is integrated with Core banking and Bank Card system through a service layer.
- Excellent knowledge of C# and ASP.NET Web Forms/.NET Framework/Core
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with MS Visual Studio
- Experience with Microsoft Entity Framework
- Knowledge of Software design patterns
- Experience in working with Git SCM
- Ability and willingness to work in a team, good analytical and communication skills
Experience with these technologies will be an advantage:
- Angular, ReactJS, ViewJS
- Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of CI with TFS
- Experience with Oracle DB
- NoSQL DBs
- Work with other Musala Soft team members to analyze requirements and create new features, components and changes in the software solution.
- Communicate with bank representatives (technical and business) to analyze requirements and issues reported
- Identify application, database software and operational problems and drive issues to resolution
- Identify, suggest and implement optimizations that will improve end users experience
- Follow the project/company standards and team working procedures
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, MUSE – shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable working environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.