Musala Soft’s Corporate Communications & Events team is growing and we are looking for a new creative talent to join us.
We are the team, sharing the story of every Musala Soft employee, team and project. We manage social media content, maintain merchandise materials, organize events, CSR initiatives, cultivate relationships with academic and institutional partners, media, vendors, as well as lead the internal and external company communication.
If you want to become part of an organization which is creating experiences and value for a wide audience, read more about the position below and send us your CV.
- 2+ years of experience in Digital Marketing, including content creation, monitoring and results analysis;
- BSc/MSc Degree in Marketing or other relevant areas;
- Good knowledge and experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn), including the ad setting and campaign analysis platforms;
- Good understanding of online marketing trends, strategies and best practices;
- Experience with Google Analytics;
- Excellent command of English language (spoken and written);
- Excellent MS Office skills;
- Experience in event management will be considered an advantage;
- Analytical thinking, creativity, proactive and solution-oriented approach.
- Manage the company’s presence on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram);
- Monitor campaigns and content performance on the company website and in social media;
- Analyse and provide insights and ideas for improvements;
- Support the organization of internal and external company events;
- Collaborate with the other teams in the company;
- Embrace our values and act as an ambassador of our company brand.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable work environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.