You are a passionate Backend, Frontend or Full stack developer. You see your career growth as a Full stack Software Engineer.
Join an exciting virtualization project which will give you the opportunity to work with innovative processes like Extreme programing and Test driven development as well as cutting edge technologies such as AngularJS. Become part of a highly experienced international team, expand your knowledge and deepen your expertise in both backend and frontend development and grow in a creative and friendly work environment.
- Minimum 2 years of professional programming experience with Java or similar OOP Language
- Strong knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Experience with web services development (REST/SOAP)
- Comfortable with agile software development methodologies: Scrum, extreme programming
- Willing to work in multicultural team
- You will define/analyze the product requirements, write/read functional and design specifications, write/support the code
- Follow established project process by the team (XP, TDD). Adhere to the internal processes during the whole development cycle – requirements, designs, test automation, implementation, support, etc.
- Employ standards, security methods and industry tools in building enterprise web applications
- Participate in voice and audio conference calls with project stakeholders
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, MUSE – shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable work environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.