You are passionate about the development of next generation automotive solutions. You would like to work with cutting-edge technologies in an international environment and travel for regular on-site meetings to Germany.
Join us to build the future of IoT and connected cars! Be part of a great team of professionals working for the BMW ConnectedDrive platform – a technology package full of services and apps which connect the car and driver to the world around them.
• A Software Developer with 2+ years of experience
• Experienced in:
• Building applications with Java EE: EJB, JAX RS, JPA, JSP, JMS and others
• CI (Continuous Integration) pipelines, e.g. using Jenkins
• Java ORM frameworks, for example Hibernate, EclipseLink, etc. (an advantage)
• Payara 4 running on RedHat OpenShift (a strong advantage)
• With background in projects in the automotive industry (a strong advantage)
• Participate in building the future of IoT and connected cars;
• Participate in a well-balanced team, working with the latest enterprise technologies;
• Work with other Software Developers and technical leaders to analyze requirements and create subsystem and component technical designs;
• Contribute to the successful completion of major projects by investigating, analyzing and resolving complex application problems;
• Identify application, database software, and operational problems and drive issues to resolution;
• Build up your knowledge with regular trainings and certification courses;
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, MUSE – shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable work environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.