You are passionate about the development of next generation financial software. You see your career development in challenging trendsetting international projects.
Join an exciting opportunity in the area of financial decision management solutions. An experienced, cross-functional group of professionals is building a next generation product by investigating the status quo, analyzing and predicting the future challenges of a highly demanding business domain. The work involves design and implementation of robust platforms that scale to meet the needs of global clients.
Joining our team will give you the possibility to make a great career step forward, expand your expertise, work with modern technology stack and be part of a friendly work environment.
- MSc/BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Software Development
- Fluency in English language
- Proactiveness and willingness to take responsibility
- Exceptional programming skills in Java
- Proficiency in web services development with REST/JSON interfaces
- Experience with OSGi is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of database structures and data access methodologies
- Strong knowledge of the software design and development concepts
- Comfortable with agile software development methodologies: Scrum, unit testing, code reviews, etc.
- Work with other Software Developers and technical leaders to analyze requirements and create subsystem and component technical designs
- Contribute to the successful completion of major projects by investigating, analyzing and resolving complex application problems
- Employ standards, security methods and industry tools in building enterprise web applications
- Identify application, database software, and operational problems and drive issues to resolution
- Participate in peer code review sessions (both as presenter and reviewer)
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, MUSE – shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable work environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.