We build next generation IT solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver quality and value. We believe in mutual respect, inspired teamwork and continuous development.
We are looking for a creative, self-motivated graphic designer who is passionate about creative process and has a keen eye for design with strong typography, layout skills, Illustrations and a strict attention to details.
Apply now and you will have the opportunity to contribute to different projects, while working in a great team of professionals!
- Bachelor or Master degree in graphic design or other relevant
- A strong visual design portfolio
- 2+ years in developing graphic design across creative agency or client-side with excellent knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Prepress knowledge for print materials
- Еxperience in designing marketing materials / logos, illustrations and posters
- Creative thinking and ability to work in a team
- Active participation in the knowledge-sharing within the company
- Proactiveness, time management skills and ability to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Good command of English language (spoken and written)
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Knowledge in Adobe After Effects
- Experience with UX and human centered design principles
- Experience with wireframing or prototyping
- Knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Stays abreast of trends
- Тranslates requirements into beautiful design aligning with business goals
- Implements best practices to ensure customer satisfaction
- Defines all visual elements for the solutions – color palettes, typography, visuals, icons + prepress
- Presents work internally and externally in a clear and professional manner
- Follows the project/company standards and team working procedures
- Asks questions, gather requirements, and apply design thinking, creativity
- Drawing and creating digital illustrations
- Communicating with the PR team
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, MUSE – shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable work environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.