We build next generation IT solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver quality and value. We believe in mutual respect, inspired teamwork and continuous development.
We are looking for a Golang enthusiast to be part of our expanding team of professionals.
Join us and work with the latest technologies in a diverse and experienced team!
- Bachelor / Master in computer science or equivalent degree / experience
- Good command of English language (written and spoken)
- Go experience would be considered a plus
- Knowledge in at least one of the following: Java, C#, C++, C, Python
- Ability to demonstrate expertise in good coding practices and software architectures on both theoretical and practical level
- Works with other Software Developers and technical leaders to analyze requirements and create subsystem and component technical designs
- Employs standards, security methods and industry tools in building enterprise Backend applications
- Identifies application, database software, and operational problems and drive issues to resolution
- Ensures code is well designed, testable, maintainable, scalable and supportable
- Promotes system reliability and operability
- Investigates issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes (analyze and fix bugs) and workarounds, reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions
- Assumes technical accountability for his/her specific work products within an application and provides technical support during solution design for new requirements
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, MUSE – shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable work environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.