We are looking for Experienced Quality Assurance Engineers in the field of software test automation. Being part of our QA team, you will have the opportunity to work with well-established professionals and develop further into your career.
You will be responsible for assuring project solution quality and strategy, planning and implementing test automation approaches as well as executing their automation test coverage required for continuous integration implementation.
- Passionate about quality and striving to its improvement in every detail
- Have practical knowledge of software testing concepts
- Have at least 4 years of experience in software test automation or as software engineer
- Have good command in Java language ( or other object-oriented programming language)
- Experienced with Test Architectures and automation test frameworks creation
- Experienced of working hands-on with SQL or PL/SQL
- Experienced of working hands-on with Webservices
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
- Participate in automation test tool selection
- Design and maintain test automation framework
- Design and execute functional ( or performance) test cases and scenarios
- Create and maintain test automation scripts with Selenium webDriver / Selenium Grid / or other market leading test automation tool
- Collaborate with development teams and define continuous integration approach; Participate in its implementation
- Troubleshoot found problems, investigate root causes and provide comprehensive test reports and analysis of the test results
- Monitor and improve the testing process for achieving superior quality of the solutions (test driven development, design and code reviews, etc.)
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, MUSE – shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable work environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.