We build next generation IT solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver quality and value. We believe in mutual respect, inspired teamwork and continuous development.
Over 50%+ of our projects are Java based. You can be part of a great team of professionals with strong Java experience – bring yours to make our projects for top clients around the globe even better.
Excel your Java career in a fruitful environment of knowledgeable, inspiring and fun colleagues.
- Bachelor / Master in computer science or equivalent degree / experience
- Good command of English language (written and spoken)
- At least 3 years of experience in commercial Java based software projects
- Experience in building applications either with: Java EE: EJB, JAX RS, JPA, JSP or Spring: Spring MVC, Spring Data Access, Spring Security
- Proficiency in:
– Java ORM framework: Hibernate or EclipseLink or OpenJPA or MyBatis
– AppServers: WebSphere/Liberty or Jboss/Wildfly or Glassfish or TomEE or WebLogic; servlet containers: Tomcat, Jetty
- Work with other Software Developers and technical leaders to analyze requirements and create subsystem and component technical designs;
- Contribute to the successful completion of major projects by investigating, analyzing and resolving complex application problems;
- Employ standards, security methods and industry tools in building enterprise web applications;
- Identify application, database software, and operational problems and drive issues to resolution;
- Participate in peer code review sessions;
- Build up your knowledge with regular trainings and certification courses.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, MUSE – shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable work environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.