We build next generation IT solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver quality and value. We believe in mutual respect, inspired teamwork and continuous development.
We are looking for Experienced Quality Assurance Engineers in the field of software test automation. Being part of our team of 70+ QA professionals, you will have the opportunity to work with well-established professionals and develop further into your career.
You will be responsible for assuring project solution quality and strategy, planning and implementing test automation approaches as well as executing their automation test coverage required for continuous integration implementation.
- Passionate about quality and striving to its improvement in every detail
- Practical knowledge of software testing concepts
- At least 4 years of experience in software test automation or as a software engineer
- Good command of Java language (or another object-oriented programming language)
- Experience with Test Architectures and automation test frameworks creation
- Hands-on working experience with SQL or PL/SQL
- Hands-on working experience with Webservices
- Good command of English language (spoken and written)
- Participate in automation test tool selection
- Design and maintain test automation frameworks
- Design and execute functional ( or performance) test cases and scenarios
- Create and maintain test automation scripts with Selenium webDriver / Selenium Grid / or other market leading test automation tools
- Collaborate with development teams and define continuous integration approach; Participate in its implementation
- Troubleshoot found problems, investigate root causes and provide comprehensive test reports and analysis of the test results
- Monitor and improve the testing process to achieve superior quality of the solutions (test driven development, design and code reviews, etc.)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, MUSE – shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable work environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.