This position will concentrate on design and implementation of firmware on new and existing products for a large US based hardware manufacturer. Joining us will give you the possibility to make a great career step forward, expand your expertise, work with modern technology stack and be part of our international projects.
- 3+ years experience in commercial software projects
- Experience developing firmware applications on embedded ARM M0+ and M4 processors.
- Proficiency in designing and writing embedded programs in C
- Experience writing code for systems that do not run an OS
- Capable with low-level implementation of drivers (UART, SPI, I2C, ADC, CAN, etc.)
- Disciplined in documentation
- Ability to trouble-shoot hardware using scopes/logic analyzers, etc.
- Good command of English language (spoken and written)
- Ability and willingness to work in a team, good analytical and communication skills
- Willingness to study and advance in the new technologies and actively participate in the knowledge-sharing within the company
- Experience with design/implementation of low power, battery-operated equipment
- Knowledge of wireless technologies (Bluetooth, BLE, Zigbee, Wi-Fi)
- Experience with low-level RTOS implementations such as Free RTOS
- Experience with LWIP
- UI Development
- Work with other Software Developers and technical leaders to analyze requirements and create subsystem and component technical designs
- Contribute to the successful completion of major projects by investigating, analyzing and resolving complex application problems
- Employ standards, security methods and industry tools in building robust software solutions
- Participate in peer code review sessions (both as presenter and reviewer)
- Build up your knowledge with regular trainings and certification courses
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, MUSE – shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable work environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.