We build next-generation IT solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver quality and value. We believe in mutual respect, inspired teamwork and continuous development.
Join our team of professionals and make a great career step forward, expand your expertise, work with modern technology stack and be part of our international projects.
You will have the opportunity to concentrate on design and implementation of firmware on new and existing products for a large US-based hardware manufacturer.
- 3+ years experience in commercial software projects
- Experience with developing firmware applications on embedded ARM M0+ and M4 processors.
- Proficiency in designing and writing embedded programs in C
- Experience with writing code for systems that do not run an OS
- Capable with low-level implementation of drivers (UART, SPI, I2C, ADC, CAN, etc.)
- Disciplined in documentation
- Ability to trouble-shoot hardware using scopes/logic analyzers, etc.
- Good command of English language (spoken and written)
- Experience with design/implementation of low power, battery-operated equipment
- Knowledge of wireless technologies (Bluetooth, BLE, Zigbee, Wi-Fi)
- Experience with low-level RTOS implementations such as Free RTOS
- Experience with LWIP
- UI Development
- Work with other Software Developers and technical leaders to analyze requirements and create subsystem and component technical designs
- Contribute to the successful completion of major projects by investigating, analyzing and resolving complex application problems
- Employ standards, security methods and industry tools in building robust software solutions
- Participate in peer code review sessions (both as presenter and reviewer)
- Build up your knowledge with regular trainings and certification courses
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable work environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.