We build next generation IT solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver quality and value. We believe in mutual respect, inspired teamwork and continuous development.
Have interest in how all different components of software solutions are plugged in together? Hate to have to do actions that automated programs can do instead of you? Join our DevOps team!
You will be:
- crucial for dozens of teams to deliver more frequently, with greater efficiency and quality
- participate in the definition of company-wide procedures and processes
- gain hands on experience with state-of-the-art IT tooling
- understand software solutions in their entirety, beyond the pure code development
- build expertise in one of the worlds highest demand-growth roles
Related technologies: Linux, Bash, Git, Gradle, Maven, Grunt, Gulp, Lint, Jenkins, IBM Bluemix, Nagios, Zenoss, Crashlytics, SoapUI, Selenium
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent technical experience
- Experience with automated deployment/ continuous integration/ release engineering tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, Urban Code Deploy, Maven, Gradle, Ant, Grunt
- Experience with Infrastructure Automation tools (like Puppet, Chef, Ansible, SaltStack)Knowledge in Container Concepts
- Experience with Container Orchestration (like Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Docker Compose, OpenShift)
- Experience working with Cloud infrastructure (like AWS, Azure, GoogleCloud, Openstack, Bluemix)
- Expertise in source control systems, preferably GIT or Perforce
- Knowledge of core programming – basic constructs, OOP, debugging, testing
- Experience working under Linux / UNIX / AIX or similar
- Experience using scripting languages like bash, ruby, python
- Automation and integration skills
- Experience working using agile methodologies for software development
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Good command of English language (written and spoken)
- Good understanding of networking concepts
- Linux / Unix system administration experience
- Experince with application and web servers, databases configuration and administration skills
- Knowledge in software security
- Manage and improve the continuous integration and release processes
- Automate solutions, focusing on continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Support build, test, integration and stage environments
- Implement system monitoring procedures and analysis
- Perform troubleshooting of applications and infrastructure issues
- Monitor resource allocation, consumption, and performance
- Monitor and report to management on program status, application and server issues
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, MUSE – shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable work environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.