We build next generation IT solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver quality and value. We believe in mutual respect, inspired teamwork and continuous development.
You will have the opportunity to work on a service which is a highly available and distributed solution, running on Kubernetes and Cloud Foundry.
Join us and be responsible for the supportability and operability of the service while working with experienced DevOps professionals!
- At least 4 years of experience in software operations
- Ability to understand and contribute to software architecture and software stack
- Familiarity with web security protocols and mechanisms such as TLS, OAuth 2.0, PKI, JWT
- Experience with CD tools such Google, AWS, and Azure Deploy & Release Tools, SonarQube and distributed source code management
- Familiarity in two of these areas:
– Public cloud APIs for IaaS (AWS, Azure, Google, Openstack) or PaaS (Cloudfoundry, OpenShift)
– Cloud-Native Landscape (for example: Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker)
- Cloud Native mindset
- Experience with Java or other programming language
- Work with the rest of the team on the backlog items
- Manage and improve the continuous integration and release processes
- Automate solutions, focusing on continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Support build, test, integration and stage environments
- Implement system monitoring procedures and analysis
- Perform troubleshooting of applications and infrastructure issues
- Monitor resource allocation, consumption, and performance
- Monitor and report to management on program status, application and server issues
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, MUSE – shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable work environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.