We build next generation IT solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver quality and value. We believe in mutual respect, inspired teamwork and continuous development.
We are expanding our team for one of our biggest clients. We have been their trusted partner for providing software services in different areas of Information Technologies – Enterprise Integration, Software Development & Automated Testing, DevOps and Cloud Computing. We have built a successful collaboration, introducing a wide number of end-to-end solutions that optimize and modernize their business strategy.
Currently, we have a new exciting position opening and we are looking for a new member to join our team!
- Experience with one or more of the following IaaS layers – AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience in setup and monitoring of CI/CD systems and processes
- Experience with configuration, management and maintenance of computer networks
- Linux proficiency
- Experience with monitoring stacks – ELK, RIG
- Perfect troubleshooting skills
- Good command of English language (spoken and written)
- Education – engineering or scientific bachelor degree or undergraduate student
- Experience in High-availability / Load Balancing / Cluster solutions
- Scripting skills (Bash, Python, etc.)
- Willingness to study and advance in new technologies and actively participate in the knowledge-sharing within the company
- Deploys, configures, integrates and troubleshoots system and application software
- Analyzing issues/troubleshooting
- Implements solution components according to the project requirements
- Monitoring of the CI/CD pipeline
- Running urgent push & hotfix requests through the CI/CD pipeline
- Follows the instructions of and reports to his/her Team Leader
- Follows the project/company standards and team working procedures
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, MUSE – shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable work environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.