We build next generation IT solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver quality and value. We believe in mutual respect, inspired teamwork and continuous development.
Our database team is growing and we are looking to hire an Oracle Database Administrator.
Join our team of professionals and be responsible for the day to day operations of the databases while working for one of our top international clients.
- 3+ years of professional experience in the field of Oracle DBA
- Monitoring health and performance of production database via OEM/Grid Control
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Installation and configuration of Oracle RDBMS to the latest versions
- Performance analysis and performance tuning
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of English language (written and spoken)
- Experience with Backup and Recovery using RMAN
- Understanding of PL/SQL
- Monitor performance and operational stability of production databases
- Identify performance bottlenecks and perform application upgrades to the databases
- Assist in the Backup and Recovery of production databases
- Assist in the installation and patching of RDBMS systems
- Analyze requirements of the project and design possible solutions
- Follow and apply the project standards and team working procedures
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, MUSE – shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable work environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.