We are expanding our Database team and are looking for a passionate Database Engineer.
The team is responsible for providing new architectures and scalability solutions to ever growing business and data processing needs.
Joining our team will give you the possibility to make a great career step forward, expand your expertise, work with modern technology stack and be part of our international projects .
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent command of English language
- At least 3 years of experience in commercial software projects
- In depth knowledge in RDBMS and SQL
- At least 2 years of experience with Oracle DB and/or DB2 and/or MS SQL Server and/or Teradata
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Willingness to study and advance in new technologies
- Organize and actively participate in the knowledge-sharing within the company
- Knowledge in DWH/DataMarts, Multidimensional Database Modeling (Star/Snowflake schema, slowly changing dimensions, partitioning, etc.), ETL, BI, ROLAP/MOLAP/HOLAP, Enterprise Reporting.
- Experience with BI projects – IBM Cognos, Oracle Essbase, Oracle OBIEE, MicroStrategy.
- Commercial experience in ETL – Oracle Data Integrator, Informatica, IBM InfoSphere DataStage
- Experience with data modeling tools like IBM InfoSphere Data Architect, ERWin, MS Visio, Oracle Data Modeler.
- Participates in the implementation of project modules
- Participates in analyzing requirements of the project and design possible solutions
- Follows and applies the project standards and team working procedures
- Communicates directly with the clients
- Applies data standards and best practices in database design and implementation
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, MUSE – shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable working environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.