We build next generation IT solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver quality and value. We believe in mutual respect, inspired teamwork and continuous development.
We are expanding our team for one of our biggest clients. We have been their trusted partner for providing software services in different areas of Information Technologies – Enterprise Integration, Software Development & Automated Testing, DevOps and Cloud Computing. We have built a successful collaboration, introducing a wide number of end-to-end solutions that optimize and modernize their business strategy.
Currently, we have a new exciting position opening and we are looking for a new member to join our team!
- Education: Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent command of English language
- At least 5 years of experience in commercial software projects
- In depth knowledge in RDBMS and SQL
- Knowledge in DWH and BI – Multidimensional DB and Database Modeling (E-R Diagrams and Star/Snowflake schema), ETL, DWH/DataMarts, ROLAP/MOLAP/HOLAP, Enterprise Reporting
- At least 2 years of experience with SSAS, SSIS, SSRS and PowerBI
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Willingness to study and advance in new technologies
- Organize and actively participate in the knowledge-sharing within the company
- Commercial experience with ETL/DWH/BI projects and MSSQL server
- Use of French language
- Knowledge in Big Data – Hadoop/Hive, Spark, MongoDB
- Experience with cloud solutions of AWS platform
- Experience with BI tools – IBM Cognos, Oracle Essbase, Oracle OBIEE, QlikView
- Experience with data modeling tools like IBM InfoSphere Data Architect, ERWin, MS Visio
- Participates in the implementation of project modules
- Participates in analyzing requirements of the project and design possible solutions
- Follows and applies the project standards and team working procedures
- Communicates directly with the clients
- Applies data standards and best practices in database design and implementation
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, MUSE – shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable work environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.