We build next generation IT solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver quality and value. We believe in mutual respect, inspired teamwork and continuous development.
As a Corporate Communications Assistant you will work closely with our Training and Corporate Communications Leads to create engaging communication throughout all internal and external communication channels.
You will be the first point of contact for our Learning and Education partners and will be able to execute strategies to enrich and leverage on these connections.
- Experience with organization of seminars and workshops or similar events
- Excellent command of English language (spoken and written)
- Good communication skills both in-person and over the phone and email
- Good negotiation, organization and presentation skills
- Communicate directly with internal staff and external training vendors to ensure smooth delivery of internal and external trainings
- Verify and follow the training schedule of internal and external training activities
- Establish and manage communication with educational institutions such as schools and universities in order to maintain positive image of Musala Soft within these organizations
- Develop strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Social media presence management
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, MUSE – shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable working environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.