We build next generation IT solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver quality and value. We believe in mutual respect, inspired teamwork and continuous development.
Are you a structured and detail-oriented person? Do you thrive in dynamic environments? Join us and dive into the world of business process management.
You will have the opportunity to drive innovation at all levels of the company, helping to shape new processes, as well as optimize existing ones.
- University degree in Technical, Business or other relevant discipline
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position; experience in the IT industry will be considered a strong advantage
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office
- Excellent command of English language (written and spoken)
- Good presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills, ability to extract and structure information
- Proactiveness and willingness to take responsibility
- Ability to multitask and work with tight deadlines
- Create new or adapt existing processes to support organizational changes and business strategies
- Assess business processes and proactively identify opportunities for process optimization
- Communicate effectively with all relevant stakeholders to properly identify business needs
- Coordinate processes across different teams or functional areas
- Act as contact point for change requests, process implementation and training
- Prepare process maps, detailed documentation, internal guides and procedures
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, company sponsored mobile phone plan, different partnership and discounts programmes
- Great work environment – generous space with state of the art hardware and software, additional health insurance, different food and beverage offers, open communication, team buildings and celebrations
- Opportunities for growth and career development – knowledge sharing seminars, technical trainings and individual certification plans, regular performance assessment, access to large library of technical materials
- Regular holidays and vacation time, plus one additional annual holiday day per every year served