Musala Soft has been a reliable software engineering services partner for its clients since the company’s inception in 2000. We take pride in serving successfully and achieving results for demanding clients like IBM, Deutsche Telekom, Commerzbank, VMware, T-Systems and many other organizations, big and small, which are driving innovation in their industries. The average duration of the uninterrupted business engagement with the top 10 clients in our current portfolio is more than 9 years.
Innovation and applying emerging technologies have always been a significant part of our strategy. With the expertise and devotion of our great team of more than 500 professionals we have been delivering for years projects involving IoT, Big Data Analytics, Cloud, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Virtual and Augmented Reality.
About the Business Development Team
Our multinational Business Development Team is responsible for the end-to-end sales cycle at Musala Soft – from demand generation and identifying opportunities to closing enterprise deals. To achieve success, we employ a fully open approach for consultative selling through building strategic relationships and serving as a trusted advisor to the client during all stages. This requires deep understanding of both our own software engineering industry and craft but also of our diverse clients’ business and IT specifics, challenges, needs and goals.
For being successful in this role we believe a mix of technical, sales and business skills is required. In the list below you can find what we think are the characteristics of the “ideal candidate”:
- Excellent English language skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to convincingly pass messages in long and short form to diverse audiences (business and technical) across different media (e-mail, proposal, presentation, marketing materials, face-to-face, telephone, etc.)
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to establish respect and credibility with professionals from all levels and backgrounds
- Successful experience in selling services to medium and large enterprises internationally
- First-hand experience and knowledge about the software engineering process and business
- IT industry knowledge
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Very good writing skills – ability to create well-structured meaningful texts without clichés
- Integrity and reliability
- Ability to self-organize and achieve objectives within committed timeframes
Strong advantages would be:
- Business domain knowledge in any of these industries – Telecom, Banking, and Automotive
- Technical domain knowledge in any of these areas – IoT, Big Data, AI/ML, and AR/VR
- Experience with successfully implementing strategies for cross-selling and up-selling
- Experience in successfully planning and implementing business development strategies for events (hosting, attending, speaking)
- Experience in navigating through the buying process of large enterprises and in complex and long sales cycles
- German language skills
In this senior-level Business Development position you will be taking ownership of the entire sales cycle, end-to-end. This includes lead generation, identifying and qualifying opportunities, pre-sales and sales activities such as proposal preparation and presentation, negotiating and closing enterprise deals. This position is a combination of both an individual contributor role and a management role as you will need to handle a lot of things yourself while using the support of a dedicated team.
The clients you will be targeting are mainly enterprises in Western Europe and North America having a potential for 7-digit business volume with Musala Soft. You will need to excel in consultative selling and building strong relationships within a complex and long sales process. This involves working with a diverse group of client-side technical and business decision makers and influencers. The main thing that you will have on your side for achieving success is the fact that you will be selling a reliable and high-quality service. Other valuable assets and differentiators you can rely on are our strong and recognizable portfolio of clients and award-winning projects as well as the support of our competent colleagues across the whole company.
You will also be expected to actively follow through with each newly acquired client. For a significant period of time after closing a deal you will be jointly responsible with the respective Delivery Manager for our client’s success with Musala. This way you will act as a bridge and will provide a smooth transition to the delivery phase, assuring that we deliver what we have committed for. This is how we serve our clients.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send us here or to firstname.lastname@example.org your CV and briefly share why you think you would be a good fit for this role.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary, individual career growth plan with regular performance assessments
- Opportunities for professional growth – multiple knowledge sharing seminars, sponsored technical and non-technical trainings, in-house language courses, certification plans, a library with a vast selection of technical and business books and materials
- Additional health insurance
- One additional vacation day annually per every calendar year served
- Flexible working time
- Comfortable work environment, office location right next to an underground station
- Snacks, drinks and fruits at the office
- Team buildings and celebrations