As Business Analyst you will be the bridge between the business problems and the next generation technology solutions that Musala Soft provides to our clients.
You will work in multicultural environment for large enterprise projects. As part of the BA team you will manage the requirements, improve the quality and analyse the result of implementation.
Join our team to expand your knowledge and deepen your expertise.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Information technology
- Experience in requirements development
- At least 2 years of experience in the software industry and good understanding of IT fundamentals
- Excellent command of English language (spoken and written)
- Strong communication skills both in-person and over the phone and email
- Strong negotiation, organization and presentation skills
- Ability to develop strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Communicates directly with customers and works internally with the team
- Analyzes user requirements, evaluates the needs of the projects stakeholders
- Creates user-oriented and developer-oriented software documentation
- Writes detailed and consistent requirements specifications and other project related documentation such as meeting minutes, status reports, etc.
- Reviews and improves the quality of existing documentation
- Manages requirements through the whole development life cycle
- Analyzes the impact of change requests
- Monitor client satisfaction and act as a liaison to resolve problems if necessary
- Manage customer expectations
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, company sponsored mobile phone plan, different partnership and discounts programes
- Great work environment – generous space with state of the art hardware and software, additional health insurance, different food and beverage offers, open communication, team buildings and celebrations
- Opportunities for growth and career development – knowledge sharing seminars, technical trainings and individual certification plans, regular performance assessment, access to large library of technical materials
- Regular holidays and vacation time, plus one additional annual holiday day per every year served