Join our team of professionals and gain knowledge and experience in developing data lake solution in the banking sector. Develop in the field while working for one of our international clients.
As a Big Data Engineer you will be part of a highly motivated international team which uses latest technologies in Data & Analytics filed to build solutions for Musala Soft clients.
Be a part of our team to expand your knowledge and deepen your expertise in evolving data lake, building ETL and analyzing data.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good command of English language (spoken and written)
- At least 4 years of experience in commercial Java based software projects
- In depth knowledge in DWH and BI – ETL, DWH/DataMarts, ROLAP/MOLAP/HOLAP, Enterprise Reporting
- In depth knowledge in Big Data – Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Spark, BigSQL,
- Commercial experience in projects based on Big Data platform – Hortonworks Data Platform, Cloudera Data Platform, IBM Open Platform.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Commercial experience with Spark/Scala or Spark/Java
- In depth knowledge in RDBMS and SQL
- Commercial experience with DWH/BI projects – analysis and/or design and/or implementation of DWH/BI solution
- Commercial experience in ETL – Informatica PowerCenter, Oracle Data Integrator, IBM InfoSphere DataStage
- Use of German language
- Participates in the implementation of project modules
- Participates in analyzing requirements of the project and design possible solutions
- Follows and applies the project standards and team working procedures
- Communicates directly with the clients
- Applies data standards and best practices in database design and implementation
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, company sponsored mobile phone plan, different partnership and discounts programes
- Great work environment – generous space with state of the art hardware and software, additional health insurance, different food and beverage offers, open communication, team buildings and celebrations
- Opportunities for growth and career development – knowledge sharing seminars, technical trainings and individual certification plans, regular performance assessment, access to a large library of technical materials
- Regular holidays and vacation time, plus one additional day of annual vacation for every year served