We build next generation IT solutions for impactful organizations. We engage creativity and innovation to deliver quality and value. We believe in mutual respect, inspired teamwork and continuous development.
We are expanding our team for one of our biggest clients from Germany, operating in the Financial services area. Since 2014, we have been their trusted partner for providing software services in different areas of Information Technologies – Enterprise Integration, Software Development & DevOps, Automated Testing and Business Process Management. We have built a successful collaboration, introducing a wide number of end-to-end solutions that optimize and modernize their business strategy. Currently, we have a new exciting position opening and we are looking for a new member to join our team!
- Good command of English language (spoken and written), German is an advantage
- Scripting skills (Bash, Python, Jython, etc.)
- Expertise with various Application and Web Servers (IBM WebSphere, IBM BPM, Apache httpd, Apache Tomcat, Oracle Weblogic, JBoss, etc.)
- Good knowledge in Linux
- Perfect troubleshooting skills
- Experience with different types of RDBMS – Oracle, DB2, etc.
- Knowledge of virtualization concepts and technologies
- Willingness to study and advance in new technologies and actively participate in the knowledge-sharing within the company
- Experience in High-availability / Load Balancing / Cluster solutions
- Experience with Monitoring solutions
- Deploys, configures, integrates and troubleshoots system and application software
- Enterprise Application servers installation, configuration, administration and deep troubleshooting (RCA).
- Implements solution components according to the project requirements
- Follows the instructions of and reports to his/her Team Leader
- Follows the project/company standards and team working procedures
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary, additional health insurance plus “big family” bonus, vacation plan including additional “loyalty” days off, company sponsored mobile phone plan, shopping discounts program, free snacks and beverages at the office.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Comfortable work environment – office space following latest agile trends, cozy and creative atmosphere, comfortable desks & chairs and state of the art hardware, open communication, team events, company and family celebrations.